Friday, November 2, 2007

My Last Post Regarding Halloween...This Year

Here are some details from the McDermott Halloween party last weekend. The image directly below was the invitation. So cute. There was a finger inside. My Halloween was both crazy and uneventful. The trick-or-treaters came through Foothill Village and that was crazy. We do free costume pictures and from 2-6 :30 there was a constant line. Sometimes the line went all the way out the door. There were the cutest kids this year. I was dying over some of the costumes. Some of my favorites were Nacho Libre, Thing 1 and Thing 2 (Dr. Seuss), a little goldilocks (she must have been 2 and had a long blond wig) and 2 darling British kids who were pirates. One of the pirates had wavy pumpkin colored hair. Between that and the accent how could you not think he was the cutest thing ever. The kids were all super excited and for the most part it went very smoothly. It was lots of fun but very tiring. My knees are bruised from constantly kneeling on the ground. That evening I went home and crashed. I think Scott ate cereal and I skipped dinner. We are excited to have the kitchen almost up and running so we can start eating meals like normal people. I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween with lots of treats and not many tricks!












No comments: