Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Temple Lights

This past monday Scott and I went to see the temple lights with Dan and Tara (Scott's brother and his wife). It was cold and crowded, but still fun. We stopped at Settebello first-a definite favorite-and then headed over to Temple Square. I always love seeing the lights, it reminds me of being a kid and being so excited about Christmas. It was also nice to just hang out with family. Thanks to Scott, Dan, and Tara for being patient while I stopped and photographed. Kudos to Tara as well for her princess Leia earmuffs-they were sweet!




4 comments:

Taryn said...

Your pictures are of course, beautiful. Love you!

Taryn said...

Oooh...pretty colors!

Taryn said...

That was from Whitney

Tara and Dan said...

Cool pics! How do you get four pictures together like that? Is that a computer program?

I LOVE the purple lights :). Oh, and i was thinking about making my earmuffs a permanent accessory, but Dan said no....