Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dear Lucy

I can't believe you are already 12 weeks. I'm loving how cute you are but,
am a little sad that you are growing up on me.

Right now you love to,

Talk, and talk and talk and talk. Just like your mommy
Smile so big that your eyes squint
Blow lots of bubbles
Hold onto your clothes
Have your diaper changed
Kick and kick your legs when you see us
Be sung to, even though I'm horrible at it
Go for car rides
Look at yourself in the mirror on the swing
Did I mention you like to talk
Sleep on mommy's chest in the morning
Snuggle next to us in bed
Play with your daddy
Have baths

and,
You get really mad if I try to feed you, but you want a nap instead.
Really, really, really mad.
But, I can usually talk you out of your mad mood.

I love you, sweet girl.


7 comments:

Taryn said...

I miss you little lucy!

BreeAnn said...

love that last picture of her!

Jake and Whitney said...

Aww...those pictures are so sweet!

Rob and Kelli said...

Such a cutie! I love seeing her bright eyes in the last picture. She looks like so much fun to play with. :)

Tina said...

Oh man, she should be on the cover of a magazine..she is gorgeous!!

Ryan and Tiff said...

Linds!!!!
Your baby is probably the CUTEST baby that I have seen in a LONG time! I love her and I don't even know her. Good job!
Ryan and I need to schedule some shoot time with you. We'll do it soon. We were thinking around spring. Oh..and watch for my blog. I decided to start my New Year's resolution late...they start in February this year...so be looking for my blog in a few days!

Tara and Dan said...

Love those little feet!