Wednesday, June 25, 2008

{Junior}

Last night I went out to the Great Salt Lake with Dan and Tara to do some maternity pictures. I love photographing Tara, she is such a natural and always adventurous. It was a beautiful night with an amazing sunset. We had about an hour of this fabulous light and so we made the most of it, despite seeing a dead, mutilated snake, dozens of rotting birds, and Dan almost throwing up in response to the "poo" lake. These are just a few of many that I love. You can find more here. Thanks Dan and Tara! I can't wait to meet "Junior" in person.



4 comments:

Rob and Kelli said...

What a fun idea...and a beautiful place to take pictures. I like that we are calling him Junior now. I've been trying many different names, but I'll stick with Junior too until further notice. Great pics Linds!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Linds, we all think you're just the greatest! Seriously, you take amazing pictures! I was so lucky to have you as my wedding photographer!

And these maternity shots are lovely! Great location!

Tara and Dan said...

I already left a big comment on your photography website, but just wanted to thank you again. I couldn't be happier!!! I'm so glad you took the time to take our pictures- it meant so much to us! Dan and I are excited to watch your business take off- people are gonna be knocking your door down!!

Taryn said...

Cooper said whooow! I think he was excited about the beach shots!