Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh Happy Paris

Do you ever read the blog,

Oh Happy Day?! If you don't, you should. It's one of my favorites, and the author, Jordan, is living in Paris right now with her family. And she is giving away a trip to Paris. What?!? Scott and I have always talked about living in Italy for a year or two, but so far, we have never had the guts to just do it. Her experiences are making me rethink that. But, in the meantime I wouldn't mind a trip to Paris. I took 4 years of French in high school, with the sole goal of making a trip there. I even watch French films. And I sure like striped shirts. Doesn't that mean I we deserve it? It would be a dream. If we could manage getting the baby part, Paris would be the perfect Babymoon.

So, if you want to enter, (and you should, although it makes my chances worse), go here,

Oh Happy Day Goes to Paris

My fingers are crossed and triple crossed.

No comments: