Saturday, August 30, 2008

{Nie Nie Auction}

If you haven't already heard about Stephanie and Christian Nielson you need to read their story here and here and here.
This completely breaks my heart. The longer I live the more I realize that life does not happen the way you think it will. I feel like I've seen and experienced more heartache in the last 2 years than I have the previous 28. I pray that the recovery will go well for this family.
I have decided to help in my own small way. You can check out what I'm auctioning off on my green apple blog here. There are lots of fabulous things being auctioned off. Please go and check it out. I am amazed at the power of the blogging world. I love how a community of strangers has pulled together for this family.

Please help me pass the word along. Lots of people don't have access to this story and it is really a worthwhile cause. There are so many great things being auctioned off, from jewelry to a signed Maroon 5 guitar. I have to admit, after I heard this story I have been reading Stephanie's blog. She is such a beautiful person.

Thanks in advance for all of the help!

No comments: