Monday, October 12, 2009

{A Drink By Any Other Name}

A couple of days ago I was at lunch with Whitney and asked what their drinks were. When the waitress said White Grape Juice, I thought yum! I haven't had that forever.

When she brought it out I thought it was pretty gross. It didn't really look like White Grape Juice and it was super tart and nasty. I kept drinking it though, thinking my taste buds were all out of whack. I even asked for another one.

Then Whitney wanted a sip. I told her it was yucky, but she wanted to try it anyway. She then informed me I had been drinking Grapefruit Juice.

Oh.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

Ha, I love it. Grapefruit juice is not my favorite. Neither is straight cranberry.

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! That was so funny. That totally made my day. I love white grade juice too. Where did you guys go out to lunch at? Take care and have a great day!!! Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!!