Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Feet

Today was one of those days. It was filled with little disappointments, stresses, frustrations and sadness. Somehow that added up to, "enough already." So here I am at almost midnight, in a funk and sad. Maybe it is because Scott is out of town, and maybe it's because I'm so tired. Maybe I worry too much and take on too much and don't take care of myself enough. Maybe eating all of those dark chocolate peanut butter cups was really counter-productive.

Looking at happy photos help. My feet are happy here, can't you tell? Oliver's feet are just funny looking, which is almost the same as happy.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

(((hugs)))

Considering everything that's been going on lately, it's not a huge surprise that you'd be feeling "blah", dontcha think?

And I am not the same when Eric's not around, either, so I can't blame ya there. . .

Unknown said...

This post made me cry! I LOVE YOU Lindsey, and Saturday is actually a little ray of sunshine to my week. Today was a terrible day! TERRIBLE, it seems I have no luck with any lab, or my timing, or anything, so YES Saturday will be lovely. I have been praying over my cameras all week.

I seriously just love you! Thank you for your sweet comments today, I needed it just now. xoxo