Monday, April 4, 2011

BATH!


I know I have said this before, but Lucy is obsessed with the bath. If she had her way, she would take 4 or 5 a day. We try to never say B.A.T.H in front of her, because she immediately starts to tug on her clothes. I think this bodes well for Hawaii and the ocean. In the meantime, how awesome is that belly? It sticks waaay out. I love it. And those teeth and that smile. Bath time fun! Except when it becomes poop in the bath time. Have I already mentioned how Lucy FREAKS OUT! if she poops in the tub. To her it's like a wild animal, coming out of nowhere, to join her for a swim.

3 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

I love her belly!!

BTW, congrats! You're looking fabulous!

Caitlin Selle said...

Too funny! She's a girl after my own heart. My favorite place to be is the bath. Always have been, and I wager it always will be.

Caitlin Selle said...

has, not have. Oh whatever.. it's Friday.