Monday, April 18, 2011

Exhibit A


Here's the first round of photos from the trip. I brought my Polaroid, I brought my film camera and a I brought my digital. Why did I ever bring my digital? It was used all of 20 minutes, and the whole time I wished I wasn't. So, my point is, all I have for now is my Polaroids. And maybe everyone, or anyone, seriously does anyone even read this? are tired of Polaroids. But oh well, here they are. Proof that we went and had some serious fun. These represent about 80% of the trip. The other 20% was filled with Lucy tantrums. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. It might have been more like a 70/30 split. Notice the photo of Lucy and me (Lucy and I? Me and Lucy?) all wet. I would like you to know that Scott did not want to take that photo. In fact Scott, took exactly 4 photos the whole trip, so this represents 
25% of his effort. 

He did not want to take this photo because it was pouring rain, and Lucy was soaking wet, and was happy sitting in the car, in a towel, eating cookies. I pushed though, because I know how important it is to take photos. Scott doesn't always. And look at Lucy. She is as happy as can be. I, on the other hand have crazy eyes. I actually quite liked hiking in the rain. A warm rain is really fun, it's like being a kid again, and not worrying about messes and ruined hair. Lucy wasn't as much of a fan (was she worried about her hair?), but I don't think she was seriously traumatized. As soon as we got to the car she started laughing like crazy. What a silly girl. I already said this, but her footprints on the sand were my favorite. 

Seriously, they are the best.


5 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow Lindsey...the trip looks amazing so far and you look great!

AlliSMiles said...

You look so good! Your family is adorable, and what a fun trip. So jealous.

BTW, you were right. It's "Lucy and me." Because you wouldn't say, "look at this photo of I." :)

Rob and Kelli Hall said...

LOVE the foorprints picture. So cute! You all look like you are having so much fun! So glad you had a GREAT trip!

Becki said...

trip looked awesome! and i love the look of the polaroids!

Patty Girl said...

I love the pictures. Especially Lucy's sandy footprints. How would you not love that pic?

Your trip sounds amazing! Looks like you guys did it all. I can't wait to hear more about it!