Monday, May 23, 2011

Crispy


We grilled pizza last night. It was super yummy, except for the fact that the bottom burned. And our pizza stone also turned black. I'm assuming that isn't good? Next time we will try for a lower temperature. I had potato/caramelized onion/cherry tomato pizza. Scott had a Margherita.

Oh, and when I say the bottom burned, I'm not kidding. It was as burned as you could possibly get, without lighting on fire. I think this calls for a repeat. Let the pizza experimenting perfection begin!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Could you post the recipes? That looks amazing!

Lindsey said...

Hey Meghan,

It's so easy! Normally we make our crust, but lately we have been buying Whole Food whole wheat dough. Scott just had tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella. I had olive oil, thinly sliced potatoes, cherry tomatoes and caramelized onions. The onions cook on low with some oil oil on the stove top for about an hour. We put grated Parmesan over the whole pizza. In the oven it is 9-12 minutes on 450. We haven't figured out the grill yet!