Friday, March 13, 2009

{Drama Queen}

I have now been officially sick for over 4 weeks. Although the coughing has quieted down some, I have lost my appetite due to the constant drainage down my throat (gross, I know). I'm tired, nauseated, achy, still coughy, and have a world class head cold.
I have started saying things like, "I'll will never, ever, ever be better, ever." or "I'm going to be sick for the rest of my life and I just want to stay in bed forever." Forever and ever are two of my current favorite words. I have forgotten what it feels like to have energy, or to be able to move at a normal pace, to want to eat, or shower, or get ready, or exercise or clean, or cook. Blah! I'm so, so, so tired of being sick.
I think Scott might be getting tired of my drama queen antics.

2 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Lindsey, I am SO sorry! I can honestly say I feel your pain a little. It's funny: my favorite words have been forever and ever too. Also never (I'm never going to get better) and die (I'm just going to die Rylee).

I think if Scott and Ry compared notes I may be more of a "drama queen"... I didn't talk to Rylee all last night and this morning because he threw away our ward newsletter.

It's strange how physical ailments have such a HUGE HUGE HUGE mental affect on us.

I hope you get feeling better. We love you!

caitlin said...

Oh my! Between you and Katie, I'm worried. Do you need me to bring you chicken soup?? (it's good for the soul you know.) Seriously let me know if you need anything and I'll scurry my little behind out to Murray!