Monday, August 9, 2010

Deer Valley, Lucy, and Puking

Deer Valley concerts are a summer ritual in our family. Our ability to go is 100% dependent on my wedding schedule and luckily this year we were able to go twice.

Which was awesome. Also awesome, their ice cream sandwiches and fresh lemonade.

Not so awesome? The fact that 1 hour after these pictures were taken I was puking more than I ever have in my life. Even more than during my pregnancy.

I thought I might die that night, but I lived to write this post, so all is well. And next year hopefully we can make it to even more concerts, with hopefully less puking.

Don't you love the picture of Lucy eating the bread? Her first taste and she is just like her mommy and daddy.

A carb lover.



1 comment:

caitlin said...

What fun pictures! I love the one with the bread. A girl after my own heart. Too bad you threw up though :(

Sounds like you guys are having a fun Summer! I hope Jackson Hole was fun for you guys!