Sunday, August 29, 2010

To Market, To Market

I LOVE the Salt Lake Farmer's Market. And when I say love, it is a bit of an understatement.

It is a crazy mix of everything I consider awesome,

Scott, Oliver and Lucy,
Food, lots of it, all yummy,
Fresh veggies and fruits,
Samples, I like the homemade jams and salsas,
People watching,
Communityness (an official word that I made up),
Randomness,
Street Performers,
Crafts and arts,
Food. Did I already mention that?

This particular photo day included, mint limeades, a cute onesie for Lucy
and Bruges Waffles. Yesterday included green beans and corn.

I'm a little sad that summer is over and there are a few traditions that need to happen (Drive-inn Movie Theater!), but I'm looking forward to the State Fair and Greek Festival.

It has been so fun introducing Lucy to all our favorites. Isn't she a love?











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these pictures . . . we missed too may of the farmer's markets this summer. We'll have to do better next year!

caitlin said...

We've only made it to the drive inn once this Summer. We have been wanting to go again before it gets too cold. Maybe we can find a weekend to do it soon? When do they close?