Saturday, March 1, 2008

{Pisa in Pictures}

Napped, showered and ate--feeling much better. Here are some pictures from our hour in Pisa. I know, I know Bruce. There are no pictures of the 2 of us. We took a couple but we just pretty much look irritated. After traveling for almost 20 hours at that point we were none to perky or pretty. We promise we will take some.

These 2 pictures below crack me up. Everyone was doing this and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Scott had to clue me in. Any guesses? The second should be a dead giveaway.



Why wasn't I hired for this wedding? Didn't they hear I would be in Pisa? Lame.
Lovely souvenirs.







He looks so pleased with himself...and a little sassy.





Poor Scott. Giving me a break from my heavy luggage. We thought walking would be fun, but halfway we wished we had just gotten a taxi.




3 comments:

Rob and Kelli said...

Wow-I can't believe you are there. Great pictures. It is so fun to be able to read about all your travels. Have fun!!!

Taryn said...

It is exciting that you are there, it looks so fun. I hope you guys have a fantastic time. Love you!

BreeAnn said...

Lindsey I love the bike pictures!