Tuesday, July 29, 2008

{A Little of This, A Little of That}


So, things have been busy. As usual. Here is a little of the business stuff I have been up to.
I had my business cards redesigned a little. I super love the apple wallpaper. Huge props go to Angela and Jayne for all of their hard work on my graphic design. Angela definitely got me started and Jayne has been helping me with reworking my look a little.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm so happy with how it is turning out. I'm going to have the business cards letter pressed. I'm excited to see the end results, and I know I will feel all official when I'm handing out those bad boys.
Here are a couple of favorite images from some recent sittings. I love, love the sidewalk chalk. I'm tempted to go out and buy my own. Maybe that can be Scott and mines next date.
Oh, you can also find me here, (I'm working on advertising a little too, you know).


5 comments:

caitlin said...

I am loving what you have been doing with your Green Apple stuff. You have a great eye.

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I really like these business cards. They are very "anthropologie"! :) I am so excited for next week. I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and see how early I'll have to get up next week to do my hair! YAY!

Taryn said...

I really like the business cards! The pictures of Amber and BreeAnn's baby are darling! i can't wait for you to do Liam's. I bought a baby cowboy hat and stuffed pony from Gymboree, I think that those will make precious texas baby pictures!

Jennie said...

Love your work! Who did your graphic design? zachandjennie@gmail.com

Tara and Dan said...

LOVE the business card. I think it's perfect! And what a cute picture of the newborn. Were you still thinking about taking pictures of Spencer? (please say yes, please say yes... but no pressure :)